Friday, March 21, 2008

Thankfully!

Yeah! Looks like they are going to be able to repair my chariot instead of "totalling" it and sending her to a scrapheap somewhere! Great news! I didn't want to have to try to find another truck! Looks like I'll have my baby back in a week or so! All right!

Now, on to brighter subjects... as much as I'd like to say that I've renounced modern civilization in favor of a simpler way of life, the truth is that there's this little thing called "March Madness" that comes along once a year that drives me nuts! I love college hoops and always will, no matter where I am and what I'm doing. How about how lucky those Blue Devils were yesterday...best game of the tournament so far. My hats off to the boys from Belmont. Those kids will remember that game forever. Now my beloved Tar Heels take the court tonight to start their run to (hopefully) glory. I may have turned into a peace-lovin', tree-huggin' hippie, but I've still got the ol' hardwood fever. Go Heels!

No comments: