Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Down on the Farm...




Enjoying some perfect fall days in Georgia this week on Uncle Bill's farm. We spent the day today on the golf course actually, which was fun. We played the course that I passed my P.A.T. on way back in the day... Plantera Ridge. Actually hit a few good shots today too and shot a nice little 72 that in all honestly shouldn't have been more than 68 or 69. But more importantly, it was just great to play a little golf with Bill. I'm looking forward to a couple of nice days here stuffing our faces with good food and good drink and soaking up some good times.

Just a little R&R before the real adventure starts in a few more weeks.

I've posted a few pictures of Bill's place, which is absolutely beautiful this time of year.

'Til next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice...makes me think of home sweet home. Enjoy the trip. Looking forward to more photos--MJ